Independent Support Service EHCP Drop-Ins

21:56 11 January in Local News

Are you a parent/carer of a child with SEN? Are you a young person aged 16+ with SEN? Are you confused about the Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) process?

Then Bromley Mencap’s Independent Support Service offered by the Bromley Consortium can help. Just pop in to one of their drop-in sessions where an Independent Supporter will provide a range of free and impartial information, support and advice.

Where and When?

Tuesday 19th January
10-12 am

Tuesday 23th February
10-12 am

Tuesday 22nd March
10-12 am

@ Bromley Mencap, Rutland House, 44 Masons Hill, Bromley BR2 9JG

Click here to read more.

No Comments

Post a Comment