Peer Support Forum by XbX

12:37 30 August in Noticeboard

XbyX are running peer support for disabled people in Bromley living with physical disability but not receiving support and services paid for by Bromley council. You can have a confidential chat about living with your impairment and see if they can help you find ways to do more of the things you want to do.

You can book a session at their Centre for Independent Living at Lewis House or at an accessible location convenient to you. For more info or to book call: 020 8650 2102 or email Click here for flyer.

No Comments

Post a Comment