The aims of Bromley Parent Voice are set out in our Statement of Purpose:
- To improve services for children and young people with additional needs or disabilities and their families, by working in partnership with statutory and voluntary agencies and by contributing towards the development of policies and practice.
- To work in partnership with statutory and voluntary agencies to support the development of services within the London Borough of Bromley.
- To give parents a voice, offer mutual support, raise awareness of unmet needs and the difficulties children and young people with additional needs and disabilities and their families face.
- To empower parents of children and young people with additional needs or disabilities to obtain the best possible care and services.
- To facilitate and support our Bromley Parents to becoming partners in the shaping of family focused services.
- To have parental representatives from the forum sitting on statutory focus/strategy groups.