Are you interested in getting involved in Bromley Parent Voice? Do you have the time, skills and experience Bromley Parent Voice needs?
Bromley Parent Voice is looking to reach more parents & carers by developing a network of ‘Parent Champions’ across all schools in the London Borough of Bromley. Training and support is available.
Who can join?
BPV Parent Rep membership is open to all parents and carers who live in Bromley but would particularly like to hear from you if you are:
- Parents whose children are ‘under the radar’ because they have moderate disabilities or mental health problems and are in mainstream
- Dads or working parents
- Parents who have become disillusioned or who have disengaged from services
- Parents from ethnic minority groups
What would you be doing?
If you would like to help us by giving a few hours of your time, either regularly or occasionally, there are many ways you could get involved:
- Helping to raise funds for BPV (eg through taking part in events, or sponsored activities)
- Helping with administration
- Helping to prepare our newsletter
- Helping with our Conference and other events
- Parent Champions in school
Please click below to register with Bromley Parent Voice or if you already have an account please login.
Feel free to contact Kay Moore on 020 8776 3170 (limited access) 07803 287 838 (monitored daily) or or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.