Adult Community Health Services In Bromley

13:42 02 August in Local News

Do you use adult community health services in Bromley? This is your chance to have your say.

NHS Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the organisation responsible for planning and paying for many of the health services you use in Bromley.  The CCG is seeking views from adults who use community health services. The CCG wants to learn more about your experiences using these services, whether as a patient or a carer. The feedback will help the CCG ensure that the services meet the needs of people in Bromley.

All responses to this survey will be anonymous, strictly confidential and will not be attributed to individuals in any way. You can complete the survey by clicking here or by calling 0800 085 4879.

No Comments

Post a Comment